the wonderful software which can we are wonderful replacement for Internet Best Download Manager to download large files on PC as we all know Internet Download Manager is one of the best download managers we use but it is comes only with a 30-day trial after that it asks for money so if you want a software that is free to use and as capable as Internet
Download Manager then you have come to the right place so let's begin what you need to do is to go to Google Chrome or any other browser you are using just to go to free download manager of FDM so free download many of windows 7 and click the first link ok now this is showing me some sites file a pod com free download managers of turning com what you have to go for the free download manager dot so this is the third side for my browser ok I've clicked in clicked on it now after you get in you can read here free download manager it's free you do not need to purchase anything from that just click on this link free download for Windows in the green and see you you can see it here 100% absolutely free no adware hundred percent clean so you can see that there and you can download
this for Windows from just this link I have already downloaded the software so you have to download it from this link it is only a little bit of size so it will download faster and after that you just install it like any other software and after installing now I'm gonna show you what to do so that it will work exactly like Internet Download Manager so after your software has been downloaded just open the software so I have already downloaded my self ten stored it you have to install it ok after installing just open the software so it is showing like this ah drag or drop URL or torrent here so it supports everything you can download videos from YouTube torrent or everything that's why I call you the decks I call this software the best replacement of Internet Download Manager
Moments To Remember From Best Download Manager To Download Large Files On PC.
so now to make it actually internet download manager go to your Google Chrome and also download from apps apk and go to the baby store so how to go to the web store is in your settings tab more tools click on more tools and then you can see the extensions go to extensions and simply click on come to the lower screen and click get more extension so it will take you. where you can find all the extension so you are actually looking for the extension of free download manager so that it will exactly like YouTube means it will pick up your download you do not need to drop any URL there it will pick on its own so here search for the free download manager in the search panel free download manager .I mean just hit enter after that you at the first place you can see it on the first place see free download manager Chrome extension and please note that it should be uploaded by free download manager dot o-r-g so I have already edited if you have not added it so after going this it will not appear like this it will appear like the bellow and add to Chrome and here it will be written add to Chrome just click on it and wait for two three minutes it will add depends on the internet speed and it will add to yourself and you will get an extension in the side bar like this this is my extension of free download manager so if you have this this wonderful after doing these things I'm going to show you how this free download manager works so suppose you want to download anything up to you anything from Google okay take so I'm just going okay nature I am typing here nature I'm gonna show you how to download a images and how it picks by itself okay so you're further convenience I am gonna close this okay nature I'm going to go to images and now anyway
I am going to download so which looks much beautiful I think this is beautiful so I select on the link and now I have to download it so see you can see a download it's free download menu or if you do not right-click just you click save image so see the free download manager instantly picks your download any download you want to download from YouTube or somewhere else it will pick up that download and help you to download it faster as well as it can resume that it has the resume capability so you can resume everything that you have downloaded or still downloading it is so good for longer files or large files to have the resume capability so see you have done similarly you can go on YouTube and you can download all the content from do you generally don't allow you to download the software but trim Internet Download Manager you can download the videos from
YouTube so similarly you can do from the free download so suppose I want to download any video like this Malay video song so here the right click on the video and just click on download is free download manager see instantly instantly see it appears on the link now it will do some search to find out which quality sweater for you and will show all the qualities that that video is in and you can choose any video quality that you want it will take 30 seconds out and now you can see some new Malay song is now out and you can choose any quality of the song mp4 one zero 80 pixel 56.2 m-80s 720 pixel 40 pixel 360 pixel whatever you want to download choose your length and just click on download and it will download you learn to chew it is particularly good to choose each different and just you have to click on download and just in a few seconds your download will start see your downloaded start with very good speed so it fits all this works very nice and I have been really good experience of using this software because I have been using this for more than three months so thank you guys for watching for in this video if you want to regular updates of all the software's which works good and it's free
Source: Premium App apk




0 Comments